To enable farmers to restore soil health, ruumi provides technology, know-how, and finance:
- Technology: our grazing app and soil sampling allows you to baseline your farm, implement changes and show evidence for the improvements you make over time.
- Know-How: we build a soil improvement plan with you in order to make the transition to more sustainable processes as seamless as possible.
- Finance: Get rewarded for adopting more sustainable practices: through subsidies, buyers with sustainability requirements, or through carbon credits.
ruumi enables farmers to restore and maintain soil heath on livestock pasture. This means more productive farms with reduced inputs and lower emissions.
We use a range of technologies. Our grazing app uses data from multispectral satellites, machine learning and ground truth readings from you the farmer.
For farmers who choose follow a soil improvement programme, use 60cm deep soil carbon samples (taken by our partners) and advanced carbon modelling.
1. Sign-up for our grazing app through the website and get started straight away
2. Let us know if you’d like us to provide you with a free farm emissions report
3. We provide you with a tailored soil improvement plan and accompanying finance options
4. Agree and get started
Our grazing app is free and you can start using it straight away.If you decide you want to join our programme to improve your soil health, there is no joining fee and we will fund you to make the change. Talk to us about the range of finance options we have available. Check out this page for more.