Protection of your personal data is very important to us. Please find below how we manage your personal data at Robofarm.
1. Name and contact data of a data controller responsible for data processing and a data protection officer
Rigaer Str. 63
Telephone: +49 1520 279 1688
The Robofarm’s data protection inspector may be contacted at the address specified above or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Collecting and storing personal data and a manner and purpose of their use
a) Website visits
Whenever you visit our Website at ruumi.io information is automatically sent by a browser on user’s device to our Website server. Such information is stored temporarily in the so-called log file. The following information is then automatically recorded until its automatic removal:
• An IP address of a computer sending a query,
•The query’s date and time,
• A Website from which the user has accessed the site (a referrer URL) if your browser settings allow it,
• The browser which has been used and your computer’s operating system.
The data mentioned above is processed by us for the following purposes:
• Ensuring that connection with the Website is successfully established,
• Assessing system security and stability and- other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the processing is art. 6.1(f) of the GDPR. Our legitimate interest results from the purposes of data collection specified above.
b) Using our sign-up form
If you use our sign-up form you will be required to submit following personal data to us:
• Name and surname
You can also decide to submit your phone number to us. When you click the submit button your data will be automatically sent to us. The basis of the data collection is your voluntary consent pursuant to art. 6.1(a) of the GDPR. The personal data obtained by us in the manner described above will be used to create and set up your personal account within the ruumi platform and to contact you individually in case of questions regarding your account and will be stored as long as you will be a user of the ruumi platform or as long as you don’t revoke your consent.
c) Sending us an email
In case of any questions, you can contact us using the email address published on our website. To that end, your current e-mail address will be stored by us.The data is processed pursuant to art. 6.1(a) of the GDPR based on your voluntary consent. It will be used to contact you back.
3. Data processing and transfer of the data
3.1. To provide you with the best service possible we are working closely with third-parties, who - due to the cooperation with us - can receive your personal data. These third parties are in particular:
a) Our subcontractors providing technical services (IT).
As part of our business, we rely on the services of other German or foreign companies rendering services related to the use, maintenance and servicing of IT systems and applications used by us. Those companies with rights to access personal data can only be engaged provided that the related arrangements are made with our service providers or it is statutorily allowed. In particular we engage providers of analytics services to help us improve and optimize the ruumi platform.
b)Authorities, courts and other state units
In cases in which we are subject to the statutory, official or court order to disclose personal data, we will have to provide your personal data to the authorities. 3.2. Your data will not be processed and transferred these third parties for purposes other than those specified below.Your data will be transferred to third parties provided that:
• You have given your consent thereto pursuant to art. 6.1(a) of the GDPR,
• Data processing is required for the performance of a contract or for the performance of pre-contractual activities resulting from your query,
• Data processing and transfer pursuant to art.6.1(f)of the GDPR is required for establishing, exercising and defending claims and there are no bases for presuming that you have an overriding interest to be protected in not transferring your data,
• In case of a statutory obligation to process and transfer data in accordance with art. 6.1(c) of the GDPR and also where - it is statutorily allowed and pursuant to art. 6.1(b) of the GDPR it is required for a contractual relationship with you.
3.3. We provide information about possible transfers of personal data to other EU member states. We take care to ensure that data are each time transferred pursuant to the German and European data protection laws. All non-EU service providers, especially providers from the USA, who may process your data offer an appropriate level of protection pursuant to the regulations of the EU Commission.
4. Your rights regarding your personal data
You have the right to:
• Pursuant to art. 15 of the GDPR, demand information on your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may demand information regarding purposes of the processing, data categories, categories of recipients to which your data have been or will be provided, a planned data storage period, the existence of the right to rectify, erase or restrict data processing and to object to such processing, the existence of the right to file a complaint, the origin of data if such data have not been collected by us as well as regarding automated decision-making, including profiling and important information, if any, regarding their details;
• Pursuant to art. 16 of the GDPR, demand immediate rectification of inaccurate data stored by us or completion of incomplete data;
• Pursuant to art. 17 of GDPR, demand that your personal data stored by us be erased if the processing is not required for the purpose of the exercise of the freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation due to a public interest or to establish, exercise or defend claims;
• Pursuant to art. 18 of the GDPR, demand to restrict the processing of your data if you contest the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful but you object to have the data erased, the data are no longer needed by us but are required by you to establish, exercise or defend claims or in accordance with art. 21 of the GDPR you have objected to the processing;
• Pursuant to art. 20 of the GDPR, obtain your data which have been provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or demand that such data be transmitted to another controller;
• Pursuant to art. 7.3 of the GDPR, withdraw your consent at any time as a result of which we must not continue the processing of the data which was performed based on such consent and- pursuant to art. 77 of the GPDR, lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority; in principle, you may turn to a competent supervisory authority with jurisdiction over your habitual place of residence, place of work or registered office of our law office.
5. The right to object
If your personal data is processed based on a legitimate interest clause pursuant to art. 6.1(f) of the GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing in accordance with art. 21 of the GDPR on grounds relating to your particular situation or where such objection concerns direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object to direct marketing which will be respected by us without referring to a particular situation.
If you wish to take advantage of your right to withdraw your consent or your right to object, please send an email to:email@example.com
6. The right to revoke your consent
In accordance with Article 7 (2) GDPR, you have the right to revoke your consent to store and process your data at any time. In such a case we will no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
7. Storage period
Your personal data will be stored and processed by us as long as it is required for fulfilment of the purposes for which the particular data has been collected. Where personal data are subject to statutory storage obligations or constitute a part of documentation which is subject to a statutory storage obligation, such data will be stored for a period prescribed by statutory regulations.Generally, your data is stored due to a statutory limitation period for 10 years starting from the end of the calendar year of the termination of an order or contact
This data protection policy is valid in this form as of March 2021. As our website and platform are developed or in relation to the change of statutory or official guidelines, it may be necessary for this data protection policy to be modified. The data protection policy can be downloaded and printed out at any time by you from our website: www.ruumi.io